Monday, July 6, 2015

I promise...I am ALIVE!!!

And I must say, I have survived my surgery, conquered goals, and I am back in the socialite game!

This past 4th of July has been a memorable one as my I joined great friends and location on Woodlawn Lake in San Antonio, Texas. The house was excellent, the company was hilarious. Great stories, childlike feeling of fireworks and yummy food all weekend long. 

That reminds me...What did you do to make your weekend adventure top notch?

Well, as the weekender vibe closed, and like this boot on my foot, I am ready to kick off another adventure sooner rather than later. 

Second Thursdays at McNay Museum is happening this week and I hear to get there early. So as a mobile citizen again I am ready to see and hear some amazing things for that evening. From digital to musical art, McNay has something that has drawn quite the crowd to their events. Check them out at: Second Thursdays and see the special performance and the artist herself, Lesley Dill compose a digital form with vocalist Pamela OrdoƱez in Drunk with a Starry Void


Catch up with the latest and greatest soon Weekenders!


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment